We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Saturday, 27 February 2016

Hand Forged Copper Cuff 'Lunar '

Hand Forged Copper Cuff 'Lunar ': Individually designed and crafted Copper Cuff hand forged from sheet metal using air chasing and texturing metal smith techniques.This is truly a unique statement piece suitable for men and women. Each of these bracelets will be a one off!


4 comments:

  1. very interesting, do share the process sometime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Divya. I have not written a post about the chasing process yet, but I have done a photo blog of some of the steps in getting to the finished piece on my website which you might find interesting - http://shaliniaustin.co.uk/blog/more-airchasing
      Shalini

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini