We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Friday, 26 February 2016

Copper Pendant: 'Ancient Cavern '

Copper Pendant: 'Ancient Cavern ': Individually designed and crafted Copper Pendants hand forged from sheet metal using air chasing and texturing techniques.This is truly a unique statement piece suitable for men and women. Each of these pendants is a one off!The patterns that emerge when air chasing metal are always unique and I want each style range to have a unique name so we shall call this piece 'Ancient Cavern ' as it reminds me of my visit to the ancient caves of Patal Bhubaneshwar in the Himalayas, made up of a series of caves within caves, and an important part of Indian folklore and mythology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini