We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Sunday, 8 March 2015

Bead Peeps Swap n Hop Challenge

Today I am planning what I will be sending my partner.

As part of learning new Wire Weaving techniques I have made a few pieces which I am quite pleased with and one of these will be going to Bulgaria. Now if only I could decide which one...




Read more about who my swap n hop parter is via the link below :-)
Introducing Rozantia Petkova, my partner for the Bead Peeps Swap n Hop Challenge, from Sofia, Bulgaria.

2 comments:

  1. And I am one lucky girl too :-)
    http://jewellerybyshalini.co.uk/gifts-from-bulgaria/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini