We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Thursday, 13 March 2014

Beadsoup Blog Party Update

There was a delay due to my eyes being very very sick with Iritis but my Bead Soup is finally on its way to Canada today :-)


I will tell you all about my partner Susan McClelland in another blog post very soon. We are in touch via email and getting to know each other better. She has posted my soup too and I am really really excited!

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from India !

    The Bead soup blog party sounds interesting and I am waiting eagerly to see your creation :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings :-)
      I love your name!
      Beadsoup party is a lot of fun. I am very excited and waiting for my soup to arrive from Canada. That is the other fun bit. Meeting like-minded creatives from different parts of the world.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini