We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Friday, 14 June 2013

WireWorkers Guild: SUMMER SHOW

My Wire Jewellery has been included in a fabulous summer showcase by Linda Jones of the Wire Workers Guild! I feel so honoured to be part of a showcase which includes so many talented wire-workers.

These are the pieces Linda included:

 

I am posting images of three of my favourites here. Check out some of the other amazing pieces on display via the link below!
by Jill from vivant-jewellery.com
by Carole Dadswell
by Sally Pitman aka Skypixie Design

WireWorkers Guild: SUMMER SHOW:

'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. Greetings from Helsinki :)!
    Your jewellery is amazing.
    Welcome to my pages :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Jaana :-)
      Your work is beautiful! Nice to meet another wire artist.
      I just liked your facebook page and followed your blog. Lets keep in touch!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini