We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Mo's fundraising page - The 10 Bridge Walk

Hello Everyone,

My very dear friend Mo is doing The 10 Bridge Walk to raise funds for Richard House Hospice.

I have been following his training updates and all the information he has been sharing  about The Hospice on facebook. It is a very noble cause.

Thought I would share it here with you as I think its' great what he is doing and he deserves all the support he can get.

The 10 Bridge Walk:

  • takes place on May 15th 2011 
  • will cover from Chelsea Bridge to Tower Bridge
  • will be a distance of 10 miles 

Virgin Money Giving | Fundraising | Mo's fundraising page - The 10 Bridge Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini