We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Saturday, 21 May 2011

Large Shell Cameo & Gold Fill Wire Pendant

I think I am on a memory trip as I get back to updating my blog on a regular basis. It's been sadly neglected as have a lot of other Jewellery By Shalini things lately because I have been so busy sorting out other things.

That's going to change now!  Thanks to the lovely Heidi from My Bead Therapy in the US I am getting to know "Me" again :o)

This was the first Shell Cameo I ever wrapped. It was sold ages ago but I always look back at this piece with affection because I was so scared I would break the Cameo when I was wrapping it. Shell Cameos are so fragile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini