We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Friday, 3 September 2010

Christmas Fair at Sibson Inn: 13-14 November 2010

The Sibson Inn Hotel on the A1 near Stamford will host a Christmas Fair showcasing local craft talent on 13 - 14 November. I have booked my stall and I am really looking forward to it.



If anyone is interested in having a stall please contact Mark Prime for details

The Sibson Inn
A1 Great North Road
Stibbington
Nr Peterborough
Cambs
PE8 6ND 
Tel:  01780 782227 

Jewellery By Shalini, Stamford Lapidary & Greensleaves Florist will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini