We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Sunday, 15 February 2009

Busy Day!

Its been a busy day and I am knackered now! Spent the whole day at my desk uploading pictures to MISI, Edirectory and Bid and of course Twittering :-)

I have to thank Dave for taking all the photos, he's got a lot done! of course I couldn't possible keep up with uploading and listing all he photographed today, but now I know they are there and I will upload as and when I can.

So here's what I did:

MISI:

Update @ 22.11 - Amethyst Earrings SOLD TODAY! That was quick, I only listed them at 3.15 this afternoon!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Ebid:


Update: 18 Feb 2009 - Both these delightful Turquoise items now SOLD on Ebid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini