We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Arts and Crafts for Christmas in Grantham

Buy Local, Buy Handmade. 
Help support your local craft community and small businesses!
If you are in Grantham area do check this out! Pop Up Shop at the George Shopping Centre until Saturday, 14th December 2013. Fantastic shopping opportunity for Christmas!

I won't be there but many of my artisan friends are including Shedglas Design, Eve Marshall, Pin & Tuck Notice Boards, 1.2.Tree, DL Designs of Rutland and Shelly Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini