We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Friday, 15 March 2013

Red Tiger Eye Pendant Wrapped In Copper from Jewellery By Shalini

New in my on-line showroom: Red Tiger Eye Pendant Wrapped In Copper from Jewellery By Shalini:



'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. Great necklace! I’m part of the bead soup party. Looking forward to the reveals. I'm now following you. I have a new blog. Please consider following my jewelry blog. Thanks.
    http://vintagememoriesjewelry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my blog Kathy :-)

      I am really excited about the reveals. This is my first bead soup. Off to have a look at your blog now and of course I will follow it.
      S.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini