We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Amethyst Necklace with Wire Coil Links From Jewellery By Shalini

New in my on-line showroom: Amethyst Necklace with Wire Coil Links From Jewellery By Shalini:



'via Blog this'

2 comments:

  1. lovely necklace - you know how much I love amethyst!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :-) And you have made some fabulous Amethyst jewellery too Angela.

      I really like your work, especially the wire crochet tiaras. Me and crochet don't go very well together! I admire anyone who can do it with wire, yarn was difficult enough when I tried to learn it!

      Delete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini