We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Monday, 30 April 2012

Weekly Specials: 30 April - 6 May 2012

This week's specials from Jewellery By Shalini:


£5.00 off everything Blue in the On-line showroom

Click on the image below to visit my shop and read more about the items!


And if I add anything new which is blue the offer will apply to the new listings too! So do check back again later if you don't see something that immediately takes your fancy right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini