We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Thursday, 17 September 2009

Stamford Art and Crafts Market - 20th September

Looking Forward to seeing you at the Stamford Crafts Market on Sunday, 20th September.

Jewellery By Shalini will be in the Stamford Arts Centre.

Greensleaves Florists will also be attending and the stall is on the Stamford High Street.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post... I'm very amazed with the content of your blog. Looks like you are really putting hard work on it. I'd surely visit here often. You can come by my site if you want, it's mainly about Engagement Rings. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini