We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Wednesday, 8 July 2009

Cabochons Made, no pictures yet :(

OK so I have made some cabochons now. Not 100% satisfied with them, but not too bad for a first attempt.

I don't have pictures to show yet. I took some but the light wasn't too good and the focus was bad so they look like little coloured blobs. I am going to ask the expert - Dave - to take the photos for me and if he can do it today I will post them later this evening.

3 comments:

  1. I rushed right over to see the new things ... what do you mean no pictures yet ? LOL ... I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tried to get a few shots for you but the light is no good right now, will photo them for you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol Dust'n Lint I have been promised photos for tomorrow

    Thank you Dave you are so kind :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini