We offer a collection of unique, hand-crafted metal, wire & semi-precious gemstones jewellery created individually in our design studio in Stamford, Lincolnshire. We also cut and polish semi precious stones and other rocks (Lapidary). We accept bespoke Lapidary, Jewellery making & Wire Sculpture Tree commissions. Do Visit our website & Online Showroom: www.shaliniaustin.co.uk

Thursday, 19 February 2009

Twitter is great for business

I am really warming to Twitter. The amount of information I am getting from the links and titbits posted by the people I am following is amazing.

And I have noticed a significant increase in visitors to my website and my ebid stores. I think some of my recent sales are thanks to Twitter so all I can say is I am so glad I joined it.

The banter is great as well! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you so please do leave a comment :-)
Sorry comment moderation is ON because I have been getting too many spam comments from bots. I get notification for each comment left and I will publish all genuine messages.
Thanks! Shalini